Sunday, September 1, 2024

Jeff Bailey Reviews Who's Watching Who by Kerry Kennedy

 

Who’s Watching Who is such an enigmatic but revealing title. Who’s Watching Who Watch Who Else might be as provocative title. Who’s Watching Who could easily be a simple domestic break-up story, but Kennedy wove a cruelly intricate thriller deep into the story. And the ending twist was one that even I didn’t expect. Alfred Hitchcock would have loved this twisty, shifty plot. I know I did. As you read Who’s Watching Who keep a lot of mental notes. They will pay off with a lot of Ah-Ha moments. I champion any character that breaks out of her ‘beat-down’ shell to take control of his or her life. Clare breaks out so well. Kennedy is so good. Jeff Bailey, author of Not On My Watch.

#JeffBailey        #JeffBailey

Welcome to my World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...