Sunday, August 18, 2024

Jeff Bailey Reviews Dead Silence by S. A. Barnes


 In DeadSilence by SA Barnes, Claire Kovalick and crew are at the end of their mission in space when they receive an obsolete distress beacon and go to check it out. They find a luxury space cruise liner that went missing 20 years ago derelict in space, a ghost ship. They decide a salvage claim is theirs for the taking. But, why is the ship so far out in space? What killed all the occupants? They decide to board the ship. What could go wrong? Some readers class this book as a ‘horror’ story. I didn’t get that at all. I found it to be a high class Sci-Fi with an intricate, twisty conspiracy story line. But then again, I’m a big Sci-Fi, technobot nerd. I, personally, highly recommend the read. This is Barnes at her best. I can just see the movie version.

#JeffBailey         #JeffBailey

Welcome to my World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...