Thursday, January 5, 2023

Featured Author W.D. Kilpack

 

I recently got to spend some time with author, screenwriter and producer W.D. Kilpack. W. D. posted the interview online and to several websites. I enjoyed meeting W.D. and the interview. I'm surprised that he had tome to post the review as he is an active author of novels, TV screenwriter, producer, and partner in a movie production company. I consider him to be one of the new breed of fast rising Influencers in the publishing, television, and movie industries. He's also a really nice person to network with. I would recommend every serious author and screenwriter in my network to connect, friend and follow Bill on his several media services. Here is the text of the Kilpack interview and a short introduction to W.D. Kilpack. Enjoy the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...