Thursday, September 26, 2024

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin


 

Robbie Sheerin's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sci-Fi. A bit of fantasy. A bit of Philosophy. I enjoyed it thoroughly. The main character, Ed Moody, survives a jump between universes, a jump back and lives to tell about it. What I most liked about the book was the pithy sense of humor and presentation. The narrator has such a refreshing way of wording things, kinda’ mix between Dave Berry and Erma Bombeck. I could easily have read another two hundred pages. I can sure see a series of novellas (or a TV series) in these pages. Nicely done. Fascinating. I may read it again just to see how much I missed while I was laughing.

#jeffbailey    #jeffbailey

Welcome to my World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...