This book signing event was one of my more fun events. As much as I like theses events, this one made my day. We are at the Winchester Barnes and Noble in beautiful downtown Temecula, California, the gem of the Southern California Inland Valleys region. The store was perfect, the staff made us more than welcome, and the clientele constant and charming. Although, I think that more people stopped by the table to talk to him than to talk books with me. Oh yeah, we also sold some books. Too bad, he's back in school. I'd take him to all the events on the tour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Reading from Not On My /watch by Jeff Bailey
Not On MY Watch - A Reading by Jeff Bailey #jeffbailey #notonmywatch #booksandreviews #bookreviews #booktok #booksandauthors Welcome ...
-
Buster The Bridger Mountain Bear was excellent. My great grandson loved it. He was so into the story that he kept making comments like, ‘He...
-
A true vintage Stephen Hunter thriller that takes the reader on a race that doesn’t let up. A welder is coerced into doing a treacherous jo...
-
Glacial Fear by Holly Petersen was right up my ally for so many reasons. One, I like finding debut authors with so much potential. This ...

No comments:
Post a Comment