Friday, July 28, 2023
Jeff Bailey Reviews Kerry Kennedy's Boris Flies To The Moon
I received my copy of Boris Flies To The Moon by Kerry Kennedy by UPS early on a Friday morning. When my great grandson came down, he saw the book and shouted with delight. He loves his books. I sat and read with him until Mom came and got him to get ready for school. As they were leaving the house, he asked if he could take the book to school for show-and-tell, great. As it turns out, his teacher read the book to the class during their morning reading session. I understand that Boris Flies To The Moon received a five-star review from all of his classmates. From first-received to 20 five-star reviews all before first recess, excellent. Boris is a world-class children’s read. Kudo’s Kerry, Kudos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Reading from Not On My /watch by Jeff Bailey
Not On MY Watch - A Reading by Jeff Bailey #jeffbailey #notonmywatch #booksandreviews #bookreviews #booktok #booksandauthors Welcome ...
-
Buster The Bridger Mountain Bear was excellent. My great grandson loved it. He was so into the story that he kept making comments like, ‘He...
-
A true vintage Stephen Hunter thriller that takes the reader on a race that doesn’t let up. A welder is coerced into doing a treacherous jo...
-
Glacial Fear by Holly Petersen was right up my ally for so many reasons. One, I like finding debut authors with so much potential. This ...

No comments:
Post a Comment