Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Jeff Bailey Review's Nellie Neeman's Thriller: Resurection

 
My, my, my, but Resurrection by Nellie Neeman carries on beautifully where Spree left off, but with better thrills, more story twists, and gut-wrenching action. Jon Steadman is back, caught having to stop another international conspiracy, save the world, and catch the bad guys. And it all stemmed from such an innocuous assignment. Excellent. The setting, all over the world. The people behind the conspiracy, invisible. The conspiracy itself, right out in full view of the adoring public.
I like the international flavor of the various settings. It would seem to me that the thoroughness with which Neeman writes about these places, she must have lived in most. Either that or she has a crack story research team. The story itself has that same international flavor. It just seems to roll easily from the Americas to England to the near east and to the far east. But all of it threaded so perfectly into a smooth, cohesive, exciting… well, chase. Every word added to the reading experience.
After her first book, Spree, I can visualize the movies that will be made based on these books. As a screenwriter, I found myself picturing the locals as I read. The whole reading experience just flowed so nicely. I already have my copy of her new book, Vengeance. I can’t wait.
Resurrection doesn’t stop twisting and turning, and moving to new dimensions. For me, Resurrection is a five-star read and Nellie Neeman is a five-star story teller.


For  more on Nellie Neeman, go to her Home Page or follow her on FaceBookInstaGramAmazon, GoodReads, LinkedIn.

For more on Jeff Bailey, go to his Home Page or follow him on Amazon, GoodReads or his LinkedIn blog.


#Resurrection      #NellieNeeman      #Jeff Bailey


Welcome tom my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...