Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Jeff Bailey Review's Chris Smith's Steve Savage Bounty Hunter

 

I’ve been a fan of old west shoot-em-ups for 65 years, from The Lone Ranger and Hop-a-long Cassidy on the radio and to Bonanza on TV. But nothing can beat the feel of the book in my hands, the smell of the pages, and the thunder of hooves in the dark. I loved Steve Save: Bounty Hunter. I would have read another 500 pages had they been there. Guess I’ll just have to buy and read the rest of the Steve Savage series. I highly recommend Steve Savage: Bounty Hunter as a wonderful story with a twisty ending in the tradition of the classic western. Five stars to Chris Smith and to Steve Savage Bounty Hunter. JAB, author of the conspiracy thriller Not On MY Watch.

#ChrisSmith     #SteveSavageBountyHunter    #JeffBailey


For more on Chris Smith, go to his Home Page or follow him on FaceBookLinkedIn, InstagramTwitter, Amazon, or GoodReads.

For more on Jeff Bailey go to his Home Page or follow him on Amazon, GoodReads, or his LinkedIn Blog.

Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...