Sunday, September 18, 2022

My Review of Nellie Neeman's Vengeance


 

Nellie Neeman has done it again, even better, with Vengeance, her latest conspiracy thriller. Jon Steadman is back and falls into an ever-widening conspiracy. Stolen DNA profiles, kidnapping, and who is the legless man in the burning car? As with all her thrillers, Vengeance has multiple story threads all wrapped around one conspiracy. The threads and the characters travel to exotic locals across the globe chasing the leads. Sometimes their paths intersect and sometimes they don’t. The investigation flows perfectly following the search just right, delicious. I have only one thing to say about Jon Steadman,  '….  not since James Bond.’ My highest recommendation for a thrilling read. I literally carried my kindle with me until I finished it. Superb Nellie, Superb.


For more on Nellie Neeman, follow her on Amazon, GoodReads, or her LinkedIn Blog

For more on Jeff Bailey, go to his home page or follow him on Amazon, GoodReads, or his LinkedIn Blog.


Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...