Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Jeff Bailey Reviews LA Hearn's Clancy Quill and the Onitor Amulet

 



I just finished L A Hearn’s novel, Clancy Quill and the Onitor Amulet. What a delightful read. A young boy must be initiated into the family – ah, business? tradition? As a fantasy, you know that there is more to it than that. I would say that Clancy Quill and the Onitor Amulet is a mashup of Harry Potter and Encanto, but with some very interesting story twists that I’ve not seen before. I thought that the target reading audience might be the pre-teen/tween age group fantasy fans. Clancy Quill And The Onitor Amulet presents some excellent imagination builders. I’m 75 and I enjoyed it. Kudos to LA Hearn for a charming book. It promises to be quite a series. 






For more on LA Hearn, follow her on Amazon, FaceBook, GoodReads, InstaGram, or Twitter.


For more on Jeff Bailey, go to my website, or follow me on Amazon, GoodReads, my traditional blog, or my LinkedIn Blog.

Welcome to my World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...