Monday, July 26, 2021

A Review of She Seduced Me: A Love Affair With Rome by Mark Tedesco


 



She Seduced Me: A Love Affair with Rome, by Mark Tedesco touched the wonderer in me in a big way. One of the things that I liked most about James Mitchener was his attention to backstory, the people, and locations. He always told more than the story he was narrating. Tedesco does the same, only it was his story that was being told. Having Mark go into depth about the history of the people, the art, and the splendid architecture of Rome made his story about his living in Rome for eight years all the more real. His was an emotional journey and he related it with style. I would have gladly read another few hundred pages if I had the chance. This combined story, travel log, adventure was right up my alley. I will read more of his books. I’ve already bought The Dog On The Acropolis and will start it as soon as I have a few minutes. I highly recommend that you let Mark Tedesco take you an emotion filled and truly touching trip through the backstories of Rome with She Seduced Me: A Love Affair with Rome. I predict that you won’t regret it. The opinion of Jeff Bailey, author of Not On My Watch.

For more information on Mark Tedesco, , check his website or follow Mark on GoodReads or on AllAuthor.follow him on GoodReads.

For more information on Jeff Bailey, go to his Home Page, or follow him on GoodReads and his LinkedIn Blog.

Contact: jeff.bailey4007@gmail.com

Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...