I don’t usually review memoirs. I’m mostly a writer and fan of conspiracy thrillers, but Stephanie Edens’ memoir Don’t’ Worry, I have a Plan just absolutely touched me. The honesty expressed with her situation, fears, and struggles spoke to me. The story didn’t dwell on the negative impacts of a devastating life tragedy. It touched on the heart wrenching aspects and then moved on. Through unwavering faith and one-day-at-a-time determination Edens relates a spectacular story. I was lifted by and gratified with the whole life resolution. My compliments to Stephanie Edens for what is destined to be a landmark memoir. I see Don’t Worry, I Have a Plan on Oprah’s reading list one day soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Reading from Not On My /watch by Jeff Bailey
Not On MY Watch - A Reading by Jeff Bailey #jeffbailey #notonmywatch #booksandreviews #bookreviews #booktok #booksandauthors Welcome ...
-
Buster The Bridger Mountain Bear was excellent. My great grandson loved it. He was so into the story that he kept making comments like, ‘He...
-
A true vintage Stephen Hunter thriller that takes the reader on a race that doesn’t let up. A welder is coerced into doing a treacherous jo...
-
Crime novelist, Launa Moon wants nothing more than to live a quiet life with her cat Fonzie in a quiet mountain town, Miller Creek. Is tha...

No comments:
Post a Comment