Tuesday, August 13, 2024

A Book Store Overrun Toxic Waste


I had an interesting experience at a book signing tour event this last weekend at the Redlands,  California, Barnes and Noble store. The coffee shop designed a signature drink especially for me for the event. They called the special brew a Toxic Waste to reflect that the conspiracy thrillers that I write all have a nuclear theme. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only author that participated in a signing event in a store overrun with TOXIC WASTE.
The beauty if it was not lost on me.

#JeffBailey           #JeffBailey


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...