Saturday, July 13, 2024

Jeff Bailey Reviews A Stone's Throw by Wayne Edwards

 


A Stone’s Throw by Wayne Edwards is a heartwarming story of the trials and triumphs of our everyday life. I found it to be written in the truest classic style. A young girl from LA, Maggie Stone, has her life flipped on its axis. Just about everything in her life changes when her mother becomes comatose and with an uncertain future. After a couple of changes in home situations, she ends up living at her grandfather’s ranch in Montana. The story doesn’t dwell on the tragedy or the recovery. Rather it is a simple slice of everyday life in Americana. I found it to be as intriguing as one of my favorite TV shows of my youth (I’m dating myself here), Little House On The Prairie. Life happens. Life goes on. To me, A Stone’s Throw, was a true classic and a pleasure to read. I highly recommend it.


Welcome to my world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...