As I start writing this review for Brain Death, the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up yet again. I’ve always thought that being sealed in a barrel awake and then buried alive would be the worst way that a person could die. John Benedict has redefined my worst nightmare in his novel, Brain Death. The more I read the more chills I got. Only a medical professional could have come up with this story. OMG! And, it doesn’t stop with this medical conspiracy. The hits just keep on happening as new layers are added to the original conspiracy, bang, bang, bang. Brain Death doesn’t quit until the last page. Reassure yourself that you can handle it before you start reading. A master conspiracy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Reading from Not On My /watch by Jeff Bailey
Not On MY Watch - A Reading by Jeff Bailey #jeffbailey #notonmywatch #booksandreviews #bookreviews #booktok #booksandauthors Welcome ...
-
Buster The Bridger Mountain Bear was excellent. My great grandson loved it. He was so into the story that he kept making comments like, ‘He...
-
A true vintage Stephen Hunter thriller that takes the reader on a race that doesn’t let up. A welder is coerced into doing a treacherous jo...
-
Crime novelist, Launa Moon wants nothing more than to live a quiet life with her cat Fonzie in a quiet mountain town, Miller Creek. Is tha...

No comments:
Post a Comment