Monday, July 22, 2024

Jeff Bailey reviews The Baltic Sanction by Jade Saul

 

I just finished read the debut novel, The Baltic Sanction, by Jade Saul and it was excellent. Conspiracy thrillers especially spy thrillers are my favorite genre. The Baltic Sanction fits right in and all the aspects of a thriller that I want to read. It was an intricate story line with multiple characters, locals, and plot twists. What I liked the most was that the ending of the story held the promise of many more thrillers to come in the series.


Just a teaser, “Who are the targets?” “Quinn and Aradky.” “Jesus!’ Leslie exclaimed. “The CIA chief and the SVR resident spy? Are you crazy?”


There is definitely a new player in the spy thriller genre and I look forward to Jade Saul’s next installment. I’m wondering how long it will be before we see the movie version of The Baltic Sanction? Remember the name.


#JeffBailey           #JeffBailey

Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...