Friday, April 5, 2024

A Review of B.A Bellec's Someone's Story

 


I've read a description of B.A. Bellec's Someone's Story as, "... a masterpiece of emotive and well-rounded young adult fiction." I Couldn't agree more. Here is my review as I posted it, "For me, Someone’s Story was a comfortably satisfying coming-of-age story. I appreciated the B.A. naming his main protagonist ‘Someone.’ I was able to identify with the abstract character easier than if he had a name. Bellec speaks from the heart of Someone so well that I was able to identify and sympathize with him. Most of us have shared some of Someone’s experiences. The reader has only to check out the many awards shown on the front cover to understand what a terrific read this was. Not my normal genre, but I highly recommend Someone’s Story (everyone’s story.) I’m seventy-five but I suggest Someone’s Story as a read for every teenager that is feeling a bit disconnected. We are not alone." I highly recommend the read.

#JeffBailey           #JeffBailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews What Leora Never Knew by Joy Neal Kidney

  I can’t think of a way to summarize all the great aspects of What Leora Never Knew . This story is a sweeping family quest. Joy Neal Kidne...