I've read a description of B.A. Bellec's Someone's Story as, "... a masterpiece of emotive and well-rounded young adult fiction." I Couldn't agree more. Here is my review as I posted it, "For me, Someone’s Story was a comfortably satisfying coming-of-age story. I appreciated the B.A. naming his main protagonist ‘Someone.’ I was able to identify with the abstract character easier than if he had a name. Bellec speaks from the heart of Someone so well that I was able to identify and sympathize with him. Most of us have shared some of Someone’s experiences. The reader has only to check out the many awards shown on the front cover to understand what a terrific read this was. Not my normal genre, but I highly recommend Someone’s Story (everyone’s story.) I’m seventy-five but I suggest Someone’s Story as a read for every teenager that is feeling a bit disconnected. We are not alone." I highly recommend the read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Reading from Not On My /watch by Jeff Bailey
Not On MY Watch - A Reading by Jeff Bailey #jeffbailey #notonmywatch #booksandreviews #bookreviews #booktok #booksandauthors Welcome ...
-
Buster The Bridger Mountain Bear was excellent. My great grandson loved it. He was so into the story that he kept making comments like, ‘He...
-
A true vintage Stephen Hunter thriller that takes the reader on a race that doesn’t let up. A welder is coerced into doing a treacherous jo...
-
Glacial Fear by Holly Petersen was right up my ally for so many reasons. One, I like finding debut authors with so much potential. This ...

No comments:
Post a Comment