Wednesday, January 3, 2024

A Mark Shaiken Review of The Defect by Jeff Bailey

 


This was a nice way to start the new year, a review of my book The Defect from fellow author, Mark Shaiken. His books are the best and I value his opinion. Here, let me quote Mark, 

"A fascinating thriller taking you into and through the inner workings of a nuclear power plant, the terrorists trying to target it, and the men and women who work there and are thrust into the midst of the crisis. It will keep you on the edge of your seat. Well done, Jeff Bailey. High recommended."

 Thanks Mark. I already have my next Mark Shaiken book on my reading list. 

    #jeffbailey        #thedefect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...