Monday, July 4, 2022

The Back Story for The Great Live Radio Show


          Lately I’ve been posting a series on called ‘The Back Story.’ It’s the kind of little ditty that authors would tell about themselves or their books in polite conversation at a cocktail party or a family reunion. I’ve had a couple of the authors in my network challenge me to tell a back story about myself. So here goes. Many of you know that a few weeks ago I was featured on Gunner Lindblom’s Our Thing Detroit live radio show. I posted about it. I also posted about how nervous I was to do the show. One of the regulars from my LinkedIn network, Anrea WR Jones, suggested that I pretend that ‘everyone there is sitting in their undergarments. Is that adage still around?’ Well, I thought about it and decided that I needed something… stronger. So just as the interview started, I reached over to the corner of my writing area and picked up my great grandsons plushie toy of Sponge Bob Square Pants and placed it on my computer. As Gunner and I talked on the phone interview, I stared into the goofy grin of Sponge Bob Square Pants. Hey, it worked and I have Andrea to thank for it. For this radio interview Andrea was my muse. As you listen to the interview see if you can detect the ‘relaxed calm’ in my voice because you know the backstory. Thanks you Andrea.

Here's the link to the interview:

https://www.facebook.com/910amsuperstation/videos/2196135483879331/

For more on Jeff Bailey, check out his web page or follow him on Amazon,  GoodReads or his LinkedIn Blog.


Welcome to my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews Across The Universe by Robbie Sheerin

  Robbie Sheerin 's new novella, Across the Universe, Not Really a Beatles Story sure is quirky in an offbeat humorous way. A bit of Sc...