In The Midst Of My Heart’s Troubles by Katrenia Busch was an absolute delight to read. I’m always impressed with how much a good poet is in touch with their feelings and by how much it seems to apply to me. I actually read it twice through. Each thought seemed to build on the previous poem Well done. I recommend In The Midst Of My Heart’s Troubles as a great vacation by the pool or vacation on the beach read. Poets sure feel the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Reading from Not On My /watch by Jeff Bailey
Not On MY Watch - A Reading by Jeff Bailey #jeffbailey #notonmywatch #booksandreviews #bookreviews #booktok #booksandauthors Welcome ...
-
Buster The Bridger Mountain Bear was excellent. My great grandson loved it. He was so into the story that he kept making comments like, ‘He...
-
A true vintage Stephen Hunter thriller that takes the reader on a race that doesn’t let up. A welder is coerced into doing a treacherous jo...
-
Glacial Fear by Holly Petersen was right up my ally for so many reasons. One, I like finding debut authors with so much potential. This ...

No comments:
Post a Comment