I just finished a binge read on the last two thirds of Who Are You by R.T Lund, absolutely superb. Books like Who Are You is why I follow the authors that I do. I particularly like the first person, only the facts, sir, presentation. It was reminiscent if Joe Friday in the ventage TV show Dragnet. Lund did it so well. The story centers around Detective Lincoln Barnes and her cerebral partner, Warren, as they investigate an unusual murder connected to Lincoln’s personal life. Whereas Dragnet only presented the facts and investigation of the crime, Who Are You explores the personal life of Detective Barnes in a way that becomes more apparent as the investigation progresses. And, oh such a good twist at the end. I highly recommend all of R.T. Lund’s books. Five stars yet again for R.T. Lund.
Tuesday, December 3, 2024
Jeff Bailey Reviews Who Are You by R. T. Lund
I just finished a binge read on the last two thirds of Who Are You by R.T Lund, absolutely superb. Books like Who Are You is why I follow the authors that I do. I particularly like the first person, only the facts, sir, presentation. It was reminiscent if Joe Friday in the ventage TV show Dragnet. Lund did it so well. The story centers around Detective Lincoln Barnes and her cerebral partner, Warren, as they investigate an unusual murder connected to Lincoln’s personal life. Whereas Dragnet only presented the facts and investigation of the crime, Who Are You explores the personal life of Detective Barnes in a way that becomes more apparent as the investigation progresses. And, oh such a good twist at the end. I highly recommend all of R.T. Lund’s books. Five stars yet again for R.T. Lund.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Reading from Not On My /watch by Jeff Bailey
Not On MY Watch - A Reading by Jeff Bailey #jeffbailey #notonmywatch #booksandreviews #bookreviews #booktok #booksandauthors Welcome ...
-
Buster The Bridger Mountain Bear was excellent. My great grandson loved it. He was so into the story that he kept making comments like, ‘He...
-
A true vintage Stephen Hunter thriller that takes the reader on a race that doesn’t let up. A welder is coerced into doing a treacherous jo...
-
Crime novelist, Launa Moon wants nothing more than to live a quiet life with her cat Fonzie in a quiet mountain town, Miller Creek. Is tha...

No comments:
Post a Comment