Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Jeff Bailey Reviews Between Heaven And Hell by E.L. Irwin

 


Between Heaven And Earth, the second book and conclusion of the Guardian Series by E.L. Irwin was absolutely perfect. I found it to be a great romantic fantasy. I was sorry to see that it may be the end of the Guardian Series. I would read a dozen more by Irwin. The variety and depth of the characters is fascinating. It shows so much imagination. Yes, there was romance and, yes,, there was fantasy, but there was so much more. The story was intriguing and complex and there were many heart-stopping twists. I could easily see the Guardian Series going several more books. It is a series, I would recommend reading book one, Between Earth And Eden, first there is so much than the prolog could not contain that adds to the story, I wouldn’t have missed it. So good. I highly recommend both books for the fantasy and the romance reader.


#JeffBailey       #JeffBailey                   

Welcome to my World                   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews What Leora Never Knew by Joy Neal Kidney

  I can’t think of a way to summarize all the great aspects of What Leora Never Knew . This story is a sweeping family quest. Joy Neal Kidne...