Saturday, May 21, 2022

The Live Radio interview of Jeff Bailey on Gunner Detroit Radio

 





Good morning, all. The Our Thing Detroit radio interview went off flawlessly. I tried to let as many network members know about the interview as possible before the show. I just didn’t have a lot of time. I am posting a link to the FaceBook version below. Gunner Lindbloom and his staff sure made it easy for me. I also appreciate all the follow-up communications that I received after the show. It was fun, seemed to go by in just a couple of minutes, and seemed to be remarkable wide-reaching.

Here's the link to the recording of the live show. I'm not the first guest, so you will have to fast forward about ninety minutes to find my segment:


Here’s a link to Gunner Lindbloom:


He has quite a colorful public persona, but I found him to be absolutely delightful. One of the aspects of being an author that I most enjoy is meeting new and interesting people, finding undiscovered (by me, at least) authors and reading some top-quality, imaginative books. Gunner helps that process. I enjoy hearing his guests tell their back stories. Thanks Gunner.

And, of course, here are the links to the books that started the whole process:





Tune in. Enjoy the show. Contact me and let me know what you think of the interview, good, bad, humorous. 


Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bailey Reviews What Leora Never Knew by Joy Neal Kidney

  I can’t think of a way to summarize all the great aspects of What Leora Never Knew . This story is a sweeping family quest. Joy Neal Kidne...